Paging Jim Ruffi...

Refrencing a Scirocco. MKII's are all red right?
Cosmos Silver, Porche Red and Ummm Black.
I maybe a fashion klutz, but I have nail polish and an outfit for each one :)
Scirocco content:
Its higher than 30 out there today, so.... I cleaned up the drive and garage and wrenched a bit for pure pleasure. Spring's almost here. I can smell it.
Ohhhh. Nope... Sorry. Thats me....