In the Tradition of my long and pointless emails...

Ok... The dirtywater hotdog guy just did me in.  I am sure I have been
poisoned!!!

I was thinking that's AWESOME I didn't get lunch I am sitting in line
thinking how hungry I was and this was like Mana from Heaven.  That
hotdog certainly wasn't my proudest moment... the psuedo fat-guy in a
scirocco that couldn't pass the hotdog vender!

LOL

Chris

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red