test

MUhahahahahaaaa, evil thought:  If you make me watch that then I will
use the radio!!!  (Wait, the wife'll get pissed if it ends up in the
lake...)  Damn, why does movie night have to be after the field pic???

And D, I think I'd rather be a part of a VW redo before a Scirocco
one.  Just my $0.02.  But from the interest on the 'tex thread, it
looks like there'll be a decent turnout, so keep a Scirocco CAR
outline in mind. (As opposed to the word.)