SInce it's slow, my traditional cruising tune thread

Danny Elfman Rocks!

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:  While a fan of his movies, I'm not trying to push them on anybody, but
I also do love the soundtracks to Quentin Tarantino's movies. He
always picks wonderful music and they have no problem making me forget
where I am. (Although there's a lot on the KB sound track that I
think sucks. :/ )

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)