OT: what happends while the rocco is in the garage

  Hehe, pretty soon you will be a perfect Polar Bear, like me.
  I suggest you take some time to see a doctor, about the sore neck and
back.  Your frame has been jarred, similar to a whiplash.  Injuries have
a sneaky way of showing up a few days/weeks later and then it is too
late to apply any correction.

    Jean-Claude, (was out of commission for 4 months, 6 months after
falling)
    84 8v