SInce it's slow, my traditional cruising tune thread

Hhhrm...

That is definately a mood kinda thing.  You can't drive an angry
german car without mentioning angry german music.  My clutch's theme
song is Du Hast.  (You... you hate, you hate me...)

So just about anything Rammstein does is good.  I've said it before.
Hierate Mich (lost highway version)

Holy Batshit Batman here's a few that help me get speeding tickets.

1. Definately AC/DC's Chase the Ace and/or DT from Max Overdrive
2. Clubbed to Death by Rob D (from the Matrix)
3. Tool's more popular songs.  Same for System of a Down and Lords of Acid
4. Golgotha Tenement Blues (Machines of Loving Grace),
    Slip Slide Melting (For Love Not Lisa)
    or anything else just about from the original Crow soundtrack.
5. How Soon is Now (just about any version from the original to the redub's)
6. I want my shit ICP (or Another Love song)
7. Numb/Encore (Jay Z and Linkin Park from Miami Vice)
8. Jerry was a Racecar Driver--Primus.  (Or WBBB)
9. F*ck the Police (for those Bag o chips nominees)
10. Fly me courageous--Drivin N Cryin
11. Headhunter--Front 242 (AWESOME TECHNO)
12. Skin up my pinup--Marylin Manson and 808 State
13. Plowed-Sponge
14. Anything by Techmaster PEB if you have bass.
15. Battleflag--Low Fidelity All Stars
16. Remix of "For Whom the Bell Tolls" from the Spawn Soundtrack.
17. Decent into Mystery (Danny Elfman-Batman)
18. The City Sleeps--MC 900 Ft Jesus.
19. Machine Head--Bush (or Mouth)
20. Take it Easy--Mad Lion (weird song but I dig it)
21. Ghetto Boys; Chuckie, Mind's Playin' Tricks on Me, Damn it feels
good to be a Gangsta, Still (Die Mofo Die)
22. Freak on a Leash (Dante Ross Remix)
23. Long Hard Road Outta Hell--Manson and the Sneaker Pimps
24. Low--Cracker
25. Missing Link--Dinosaur Jr. and Del the Funky Homosapian (Judgement
Night Soundtrack--Great album, horrible movie)
26. Tweeter and the Monkey Man--Traveling Wilburys
27. Run Like Hell--Pink Floyd
28. The End Remix--Linkin Park and Motion Man
29. Stranglehold--Nugent
30. Rock and Roll--Led Zeppelin--except that Cadillac DESECRATED it
31. Break on Through--The Doors--or Roadhouse Blues.
32. One Vision
33. The Safety Dance or "I ran" if you are feeling 80ish.
34. Major Tom--Peter Schilling.
35. Running Down a Dream--Tom Petty
36. Silent Running--Mike and The Mechanics.

(Believe it or not this is what my Ipod spit out at random with me
skipping a few here and there.)

37. Virtual Insanity--Jamiroqui (spelling?)
38. She sells Sanctuary... previously mentioned.
39. Lets Go (or Shake it Up)--The Cars.
40. Ohio--Pretenders... (or Middle of the Road)  There's an awesome
remix of Ohio on the Small Soldiers Soundtrack. Another great
soundtrack for a movie that sucked ass.
41. Why Me--Planet P Project.  ( I bet NOBODY's heard of these guys)
42. I'm Leaving--Taxxi (See #41)
43. Paint it Black--Stones
44. Superstition
45. Crazy on you, Barracuda, or Magic Man--Heart
46. Foreplay/Long Time--Boston
47. On the Dark Side (or Season in Hell) John Cafferty and the Beaver
Brown Band (Eddie and the Cruisers)
48. Fire on the Mountain--Marshall Tucker Band
49. Manfred Man--Blinded by the Light
50. Empire--Queensryche
51. I don't care anymore--Phil Collins
52. Days Go By--Dirty Vegas.
53. Sam Kinison's Under my Thumb and Wild Thing.
54. Locomotive Breath or Aqualung--THE TULL!  These guys suck live.  I
saw them in Waukegan once.
55. Carry On Wayward Son--Kansas

Ok so there's my five.  In the immortal words of Rodney Carrington...
"OVERACHIEVER!"