From: C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 8:00:29 PM
Subject: And another, just how far off is your car with 100 days to go???

On a scale of 1-10, with 11 being "in a bunch of boxes that are still in
five different countries", and 1 being "just need to dust it off and turn
the key".
Mine's at a 2 right now, (maybe higher, I have three boxes of parts in
transit at the moment) but there's that 100 days between now and then to
get into trouble eh?
And I have a nice fresh hairdo now, but it may get a bit messy before I
head out for Ohio. Nails are still not did.
I'm just getting antsy, I need to drive a scirocco SOOOO BAD!!!!! The road
salt got rained on today, we'll see if the roads are really good enough,
and maybe I can go for a drive soon. Must go out and do something useful I
guess.....fill my inbox with your vehicular fun and games before i get
back...
cathy