Part Request

I am looking for my Scirocco's Fast...?  Anyone seen it?  Maybe I
should tune the fooker up.

Ok Seriously...

I am looking for a black pleather glove box lid... 16v or not.
Cosmetic condition isn't critical but structurally it needs to be
sound/intact.  It's for an idea I want to kick around.  I am probably
going to put holes in it.

I have a Toshiba Libretto and it has a DVD docking station about the
same footprint as a DVD case.  I am thinking about getting an extra
dock station and mounting it on the glove box lid.  Obviously I don't
want to make it permanent/screw up MY glove box lid...  I am thinking
that if I can mount it there for the drive cross country I can use it
for GPS and general purpose entertainment.  I do not want to sit it in
the seat as I have bounced a few laptops off the dash in rental cars
with panic stops.  Also the angle to look at the screen wouldn't be so
bad for taking my eyes off the road.  That and I do have neck problems
so doing 12 hours a day in a scirocco seat and then twisting to look
at a screen doesn't lend to a happy neck.

The lift mechanism isn't important.

I think the only thing that may be a problem is the excessive
vibration.  May prove too much for a laptop drive.  (sitting on the
dash--my car does rattle so--hense the lack of an Empeg now.)

Chris