2007 Bag O' Chips Award Nominees

On 8:44 pm 02/20/07 Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It's been almost 2 years since I won this award I feel pretty safe
> not receiving it this year.
>
>   Any nominees?

It's usually for police action on the ride there, isn't it? Anyone on the
road already? Mark my words, the day will come when we head out that much
early, just in case we break down a LOT. But if there are any other
"noteworthy" Scirocco related events/deeds/features that deserve an award,
let me know, I don't have a lot of ideas just yet. For those who are new,
the "awards" are not for traditional car show stuff, more like random stuff
we all have to do to keep our cars alive. But there's one guy (who shall
remain nameless) who will get an award ONLY if he shows up in something NOT
produced by the "General". Ahem. You know who you are. Hang your head,
that's good....
For example, mine could win for "most intentionally tacky interior" but I
won't be having an award for that. :)

As a side note, I just LOVE my step drill bit. Maybe a bit too much, I need
to find a hunk of metal to just bore big holes in..... <evil grin> Where's
that Cavalier....Here Chevy, Chevy.... ;P (I'm just kidding, maybe...)
Cathy "somebody stop me!!!!"