Header issues - 8V

So did this drop engine bay temps at all? I'm still running no hood vents
on the 16V, and anything that makes the engine bay cooler is a nice thing
eh? Well, for me when I'm driving her actually. Eurosport's headers come
already ceramic coated, and Supersprint no longer imports the A1 16V header
to our continent. :(
Cathy