My latest Scirocco acquisition and trip...

> Unfortunately the (formerly mint) interior was subjected to
> the elements since Katrina took out a rear window, and the
> result is a pretty moldy interior:
> <http://home.cogeco.ca/~mardak/moldy_seats.jpg>
> Anyone have any advice on cleaning these nice Corrado leather
> seats up?

Don't laugh - baby wipes.  Pampers brand - don't skimp out here.

Al's Scirocco de-molding procedure:
- Shopvac pool of water out of interior floor (floorpan holds ~15 gallons :).
- Use carpet cleaner extractor tool to get all possible moisture out of carpet.
- Wipe down *entire* interior with baby wipes (absolutely everything, even headliner).
- Allow car to dry out over a hot day (or put a space heater in there).
- To kill off the rest of the mold and the odor as well, close one of those ozone generating ionic air cleaners in there.  One made
for a large room.  If the car is sealed well enough, it will hit pretty high levels of ozone in there, which essentially oxidizes
all of the odors away.

HTH
Al