High Flow Cats

On 7:13 pm 02/15/07 Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:

> or MEOW!
>
>   You're one sick puppy, or in this case, kitty.
>
> Neptuno  wrote:
>

> What was the in and out diameter of said shelved Cat? 2"? things that
> make you go hmmmm
>
> EL T

Of the shelved cat? She'd be bigger than that even, and MkIMark's had at
her, so she's been around, if you know what I mean. And don't even ask
about the _garage_ cat, she'd take you out, she's a calico. And very
affectionate till the claws come out. I can bring pictures of her next time
I see you if you'd like. She'd like to wrench, but lacks opposable thumbs.
And yes, beer may have factored into this post...
Cathy
Cathy