And still falling....

As in 40 jet jacuzi tub with heated neck rest?

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:  I've always wondered how you've managed that driveway in the winter
(especially with the ice). I feel for you. 1.5 hrs of shoveling
yesterday and it all ended with a hot shower and a back rub. A hot
tub would have been nice.

On 2/15/07, Dan Bubb wrote:
> I already have sympathy for your messed up back!
> After it snowed 4 inches it proceeded to rain on it for an hour and turn it into the heaviest 4" of crap I've ever had to shovel!
> So, my back is messed up, my shoulder is messed up and my sciatic nerve is messed up meaning I have a real pain in the ass!
> Dan
> not pointing cause it hurts to hold my arm up.

Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)
'05 Indigo Blue GTI 1.8T: Bib
"The world is my oyster soup kitchen floor wax museum." - King Crimson