CINCY CAMPING RESERVATIONS!!

Dogs?  I guess I can't drop a beer bottle at 2am then.  (It was an accident!)

I guess you can ignore the PM I just sent you on the 'tex.  I'm in.
There is the slight chance of cancellation from me, but it's very slim
and probably won't even happen.

And once again, keeping with tradition, the menu buttons on the front
page do not work for me.  I use Firefox and normally don't have issues
with ASP pages.  So, for anyone else who can't get them to work,
here's the direct links:

http://www.menloparkrandd.com/camp/makeform.asp
http://www.menloparkrandd.com/camp/who.asp