HHGttG - was Re: WTF is Saskatoon?

I had one of the audiobooks on tape a long time ago... my girlfriend
got me started on that.  Wasn't there a character called "Magic
Thighs"?  I remember teasing her about that after introducing me to
what I called "sci-fi lite", compared to the hardcore scifi I was used
to.

AND yes I was a BIG NERD on that front.

Good lord that was 15 years ago...

Does anyone else feel old?