Prep for Painting

   ran into the same issue when i repainted the '86. the heated nozzles
for the scirocco (191-955-986-A) do not fit for some reason even though
they are listed for a scirocco. perhaps it was a later supersession that
vw just switched the number without making sure it would fit. the dual
spray nozzles for the scirocco come from the '88 models (191-955-985-A)
and they do fit and work just fine. i have them installed on both my '85
and '86. interestingly enough, the etka calls for an '88 wiper nozzle
replacement if the hood is replaced.
   so, in short: 533-955-985 - single jet scirocco ('84-'87)
		191-955-985-A - dual jet scirocco ('88)

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com