WTF is Saskatoon?

On 2/13/07, Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Drew Mac <type53@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Which
> > reminds me, a small bag of peanuts can help to restore
> > salt and protein
> > levels when you've passed through a matter transference
> > beam.
>
> And let's face it, that's about the only way to get to
> Saskatoon.

Yes, but you have to take care, Vogon matter transference beams have been
known to suffer from interference, which means you run the risk of having
your lower extremities directed to Quispamsis, New Brunswick - not a
pleasant experience I'm told.

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd