From: Daun Yeagley [mailto:vwdaun@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 4:37 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Cincy hotel info - reserve now!!!

Hey everyone,

For those staying at the "official" hotel, the room-block
is now set up. The rate is $92 / night for Friday June 1
and Saturday June 2. Tell them you're with "scirocco.org"
to get the discount rate.

Call now! (937) 283-3200.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter) '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon '56 Cessna 172
The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts - Ehrlich's
Law.