WTF?

I was wondering how the hell he did that, and then at the end you see
the "food court trays" that are all chewed to hell.  It would have
been semi - ingenious
if the man was spanking a Honda like that... hell I would even donate
for more trays!

We should make a music video out of the 2nd one... (Akon) Smack
that... Smack that...