My Dash cracked in the frigid Cold!!

An item like the one on Ebay came with my MKII.  I took it off because I
didn't like "the look", and decided looking at the cracked dash for now is
ok (plus, a little blinging on the dash may be in order at Cincy with
Cathy's help).

If you decide you want one, let me know.  I would be happy to sell mine.
Cincy delivery (if I can make it) or UPS is possible.  Email me off list if
you are interested.

Thanks!
Lexan