OT: Naked man beats car with dead pigeon

That's just silly, about as bad as a story from our local news earlier this
week. When we had the -30C wind chill, some guy was "rescued" from the
upper Niagara River (as in, above Niagara Falls). He "was crossing the
river in a boat to pay his credit card bill at a Buffalo bank". Sure he
was....This is your brain, this is your brain smuggling drugs...

There sure are a bunch of wierdos that aren't even on our list!
Cathy