Ice Opinions

I can vouch for Panasonic and controls are real important.
My main preference is a rotary volume knob... Sounds kinda basic, but it
makes a big difference when you adjust the volume.

I put a $100 Panasonic in my Jeep, so it wouldn't be a big deal if someone
stole it, and my only complaint is that it's easy to accidentally switch it
into the bass adjustment, when I try to adjust the volume going down the
road. I have 5 1/4" Infinity component dash speakers, and a 10" Infinity
subwoofer w/amp in the Jeep and it kicks.

Clarion has always been more money, but their excuse is that's all they
make, and it's good.

I like the Alpine SPS speakers, they have rubber surrounds and non-paper
cones, so they'll last in a car, and the 4x6's sound awesome, for their
size.
They sound especially good w/bass blockers, and a good subwoofer w/amp.

I like Pioneer and Kenwood, but I've had problems with my Pioneers... 2 used
Pioneer decks stopped working, and the on and off lighting on my new Pioneer
5800 is really annoying at night.

Peter - 302.832.8989
thescirocco.com