my projects

while the roccos down i decided to get an g60 vavle cover im going to have to make a braket for the throtle cable but that shouldnt be to hard
   and im going to polish the valve cover and im going to polish my alternator and maybe my head not surr ont the head im also cleaning the undercarrage there is about a 4th of an ich of dirt also like to adjust my valves but i dont have the tools for it and ive run of of money lining the whole damm undercarrage must be at least 50 ponds of dirt  and grim on there id o spend on the car this month

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.