It's the ultimate Tech procedure for cincy!

On 2/7/07, Timbo <timjmcconnell@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yep. I'll bring the CIS and the CIS-E testing stuffs. I will have a
> CIS-E harness, and sciroccojim should have his as well.
>
> The only hardcore tool I won't have is a Pressure gauges for CIS
> pressures.

I knocked one together when we were troubleshooting Arschlaufen on Cathy's
Klaus - for about $20 in parts, including an oil-filled pressure gauge and
ball valve.  Of course the first time we went to use it, the end of the
mechanic's wire I was using to hang the gauge pierced through one of the
hoses during transport, so the first go was a little misty, so to speak...
:)

If someone reminds me I'll bring it along for the ride.

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd