OT: Red Eye's and other strangeness from last night.

They are only trained to show you how to use the seatbelt, seat cushion, and where the enmergency exit is.

  I've worked with FA Supervisors in the past at Midwest Airlines, "Coffee, Tea, or Me" is pretty much all they know.

Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:

Additionally--WHAT THE HELL KIND OF TRAINING DO THESE FLIGHT
ATTENDANTS GET? They give those people AED's!!! I mean if it was me
in that situation I would have nightmare scenarios of one of them
yelling "CLEAR!"

They seemed almost in a state of panic.

Chris