Bought an engine!!!

Well damn, are you going to introduce me or what?  :D

-Brendan

----- Original Message ----
From: C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
To:  Rave Racer 77  <raveracer77@yahoo.ca>
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org; lord_verminaard@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2007 4:01:33 AM
Subject: Re: Bought an engine!!!

There are other car chicks, I can think of a few on the list, and some from
the track. My nephew's latest is a licensed mechanic, but holy crap, she's
a handful, that one! (and also not a fan of the nephew's beloved VeeDub, so
be careful what you wish for...).
As an aside, this stupid sore throat can get lost anytime now....
Cathy

On 11:51 pm 02/05/07 "Rave Racer 77" <raveracer77@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>     So far as I've seen......   Just Cathy.
>
>       Rave Racer