Quite

  Well, here in sunny Greenfield Park, (near Montreal), I have been in
double digits all day. Started with -22 this morning, went up to -19,
now we are back at -21. Celcius of course, I don't think you want to
know ahat it is in Farenheit. Lets us say both scales intersect at -17.

    Jean-Claude
    84 8v. Happily slumbering in a heated underground garage along with
a a few other rare cars.