Quite

beef and bean empada's
-----Original Message-----
From: Tonee Northam [mailto:pb3vr6@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 4, 2007 06:24 PM
To: julie@menloparkrandd.com, roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org, julie@menloparkrandd.com
Subject: Re: Quite

So what does New York eat?

julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote: But its Boston that eats Beans Tonee.. Sheesh
-----Original Message-----
From: Tonee Northam [mailto:pb3vr6@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 4, 2007 05:45 PM
To: roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org, julie@menloparkrandd.com

It's not called the windy city because of the wind Cathy.

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote: THAT is because I am in Canada's sunny south, and YOU are in the Northern
US silly!!! The windy city no less. It's still damned cold here, but I
consider myself lucky not to be even colder. And Denny's got steak on the
BBQ!
Cathy