Quite

7.5F? Shit that's a heatwave compared to Chicago. It's currently 1F and last night was -5F.

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:  It's at -13c here (7.5F for those who don't do the C degrees), with wind.
The kid's been out on the sled pretty well non stop since midnight with a
few warm up breaks. Not me. I have a cold. Sore throat actually. So I've
been online, cooking up "colour schemes for my nail extensions" with my
"aesthetician". Which is of course code for other evil things. Which will
involve parts.
So I skiied up to my brother's and came back with some tasty VW goodness in
my backpack toward that end. I should have been playing with electronics in
my garage, but it's just too cold. What I really need to do is rig up an
exhaust hose so I can run the car without opening the garage door. Seems we
either get too warm or too cold this winter, no middle ground. But it was
good to get out on the skis. I did some napping with cats too, no sense
getting sicker :) I'll hit the darkroom tonight, TV viewing will be bleak
around here.
Cathy