projector lights for my A2???

Hi David,

  They made a world of difference on my former B3 Passat over the stock headlamps, and wiring up the relays and putting some higher wattage bulbs won't hurt either.

  -=Mark
  '80 Scirocco
  '81 Rabbit Sportruck
  '00 Dasher Estate

David Brown <sharpshooter33@roadrunner.com> wrote:
  There is a set of projector lights for my Jetta A2 on ebay. They are Hella with class lens.

I've never drove with projectors before are they any better than H4's or the 7" round H4's?

I've become obsessed with night driving vision since I've scored my last couple deer and I've learned how to wire headlight relays on here. 8-)

Thanks
David