From: Peter <peter@thescirocco.com>
To: Gordy Stedman <ydrogs@gmail.com>; Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2007 1:11:46 AM
Subject: RE: G60 Scirocco Progress

Using oil blow by for lubrication doesn't sound like a good idea...
I would think that the blow off would have carbon in it, and who knows what
else.
Isn't there a way to run an oil line to it?

I have this 2 1/4" piece:
http://thescirocco.com/images/ForSaleInterCoolerPipe.jpg
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2609619

Peter