From: Dan Bubb [mailto:jdbubb@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 10:22 AM
To: John S. Lagnese; scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Turbo Scirocco

Yes, they are and apparently the G60 supercharger is both unreliable and
expensive from what I hear.
So, companies do make turbo conversion kits for the Corrado so you can
still haul around its mass tonnage with a 1.8L 8V.

BTW, drove my Audi A4 1.8T yesterday with the wastegate stuck open. With
no boost that car is slower than Dan Snow's diesel Scirocco.
And 5 times harder to work on!