Oh Canada

marc_scirocco@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Great online place to get parts in Canada
> <<http://www.autopartsonlinecanada.com/>>

I had found that already but they said:
Sorry, we do not currently have this part in stock. :(

Got it cheapest from http://www.alloemautoparts.com/
and they don't ship to Canada at all, overnight, postal or anything.

parts4vws has eurosport and adirondack has TT/eurosport complete for not
too much but he didn't want the whole thing.  For regular cars that see
winter, I like Bosal for their cost, fit, and durability.

I also found that the Bosal site has access to their catalog with full
blow-ups of all the parts they make for any car and photos
https://b2b.bosalnafta.com/products/

And yes, Cathy, I gave him one of your stickers (aluminum).

PS It is called POUTINE because when they called it BROWN BLOBBY PILE no
one would EAT IT!
http://www.thoughtviper.com/inexob/canada.html