From: Neptuno [mailto:neptunonc@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 12:00 PM
To: Scirocco-L
Subject: High Pressure hoses, Where to get them?

I need a couple of feet of High pressure hoses for an oil cooler set up. I
had bought an Audi 5k oil cooler with hoses from Rick K, but the hoses are
not long enough to put in-front of the radiator area and make it to the
sandwich plate.

  Where have you guys bought hoses that will withsatnd the initial 150 psi
from the oil system? Where do you find hoses at bargain prices?

  Thanks,
  el T