From: Marc Getty [mailto:marc@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 11:13 PM
To: 'T Berk'; scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: The $125.38 switch

The hell with pay per tow services, AAA Premier is worth every penny. It
offers (1) 200 mile tow per year and up to (4) 100 mile tows a year. Plus
tons of other benefits and discounts.

If you own and regularly drive an old car, AAA Plus is a must with up to (4)
100 mile tows. If you own an old car and regularly drive it long distances
AAA Premier is a must. Why futz on the side of the road in the
dark/rain/snow/heat/traffic? Just get a tow to a more comfortable place.

The drawbacks? On >400 mile trips you worry about the area more then 200
miles from home and more then 200 miles from your destination. Also, the
free towing does not apply on the Dalton Highway
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalton_Highway>. Dunno about AAA <=> CAA
agreements so driving in Canadia may or may not be a problem.

-Marc, with two AAA Premier memberships and up to 1200 miles of free tows a
year