From: "Peter" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Don Walter'" <dswalterwi@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 5:00 AM
Subject: Re: Heater Fan/Squirrel Cage Fan Are The S2's The Same? i.e. I want
to know if all Mk.2 Scirocco blower motors are the same.

The one you sent me pics of is a Mk.1/Rabbit blower motor.

The pics you sent came with this description:
"No I don't but here is the title of the ebay listing:
VW Blower Fan Motor 1980 Rabbit GTI Scirocco Jetta"

I want to know if all Mk.2 Scirocco blower motors are the same, since I have
several Mk.2 heater boxes, with fans.

Thanks...

Peter
302.832.8989