Back after a LOOOONG absence - Did Someone Say Exhaust?

At 03:20 PM 8/22/2007, Joe wrote:
>My bad, Peter!
>
>Given the fact that I've ordered from you twice in the past two months,
>I think my loyalty is somewhat secure!
>
>@ Carlee, I can surely recommend Peter.  Not only is he a super Scirocco
>fan, but he does a hell of a great job with installation.  Plus, it's
>fun to shoot the shit in his garage while cars are being worked on.

Well, Delaware is a little ways from West Virginia, so I'll probably
pass on the shit-shooting for a while.  ;>
I've added his address and stuff to my list of parts suppliers, though.

>www.thescirocco.com
>
>BTW, what're you doing with the '83 GTI?  Is it whole, or are you
>parting?  My brother could surely use some parts...

It's whole, and is my work car while I'm waiting to fix it up as a
hot rod.  I'd rather have a Scirocco, but this one came along at the
same time I had some extra cash (well, my girlfriend had the cash,
really.)  I know there are a lot of Rabbit/GTI/etc. owners and former
owners on the list, so I thought I'd pop back in and absorb some more
knowledge.

Sorry, and thanks for the tip.

Carlee