Treffen 2007 AutoCross Results

I'm not, that guy is a hell of a driver.

  He ran Hoosiers so he couldn't enter the DCI, just run in his class.

  Jeff Kumler drove my friend's GTI that took first in C class, funny part is, he is a E36 M3 SCCA driver, so I guess going from RWD to FWD really IS a big difference.

Eric S <scirocco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And the fastest time of the day set by a Cabriolet? You all should be
ashamed :)

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Fox Wagon 1.6 Heron Head 8v
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)