Back after a LOOOONG absence

> Nice unit, I loved my 83 GTI!!!

Hi, John...

It's looking like I'm going to love this one.  I haven't been able to drive
it much because it doesn't have a valid license or state inspection sticker,
but what little wheel time I've had has been nice.  It needs all new
suspension stuff, tires, and exhaust (just to start with) before I'll really
trust it, but I honestly think I'll be able to get that taken care of pretty
quickly.  After all that I'll start on the inside, which is completely
trashed, then try to get it painted.

It's been awhile, so I forget--what are some good places for parts?  I
remember Adirondack Auto, but I know there are a couple more.  I tried
Google and found a couple, but there's one whose name escapes me that I
didn't get.  Might've been Parts Place or Parts Plus, something like that.

Thanks,

Carlee