From: <julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "A Org, Scirocco" <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2007 5:54 AM
Subject: Julie's Scirocco day

I cant believe I actually vacumned the garage, small stones and all. It has
macadam for the floor and has horrible pointy stones.... After that, I laid
some old carpets under where Victor will stay (makes being under him a LOT
nicer on the back). (Sounds like TMI, but its not....)

2 sheets of hung 4mil plastic form a room that I can cut the paint off the
hood, trunk lid and doors, getting ready to prime. I am 1/2 way through
doing the spare hood and the trunk lid is stripped and prepped ready for
paint stripping.

I did find, however, if the paint is not sealed well, a power washer can
remove LARGE sections of paint. A large section of the DS rear Q and the PS
front fender and door are stripped. Pics later tonight.

Is 6:50 am to early to go out and start the compressor?