Mk1 Supersprint Header and 1.8T Complete

I met with the dude this morning...

He has a complete 1.8T in the chassis.  He wants the whole car gone
asap.  He posted it for $2000 but said to make him an offer.  He just
wants to get rid of it.  Sounds like he will come down quite a bit.

It is a MkIV GTI hit a wall during an autocross at approximately
60mph.  Interior is sold, body is FUBAR.  Oil cooler is crushed but
the engine bay/tranny and such are all intact.  He had clutch and
brake depressed on impact.  I think he said car starts.  Would be good
for a swap.  Engine had less than 100k.

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red