Mk1 Supersprint Header

That is an 8V, the exhaust ports on the head are vertical, whilst on a 16V
they are turned/rotated about 45 degrees.  I think that it looks in decent
shape.  Just inspect in person and make sure there are no cracks around the
welds and the flanges are solid.  I would sand it down or have it media
blasted and paint with high temp paint or ceramic coat for maximum heat soak
prevention.  Price, I would low ballers him 100  but 150 is an ok price.  I
have 2 of these and love them and one was in Ron Burgundy that I drove up to
your place last.  To put it on the Callaway you would have to remove the
turbo which would be a bad idea ;)

--
Gordy
MK1 x 5