pewter grey info?

----- Original Message ----
From: Joe Mair <jmair@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Kenny Della Croce <spraybomb85@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 10:27:04 AM
Subject: RE: pewter grey info?

Kenny,

Yep, know you well from the postings on the 'tex.  However, could you do
me one favor?  You don't have to list EVERY modification that was ever
made to this car EVERY time you ask a question or post some pictures.
I'm really glad about the deal you got on this Scirocco, but
unfortunately, I can hardly get to the meat of your question since I get
frustrated by reading the same description every time.

So I wasn't the only one annoyed by that.  Good to know.  :P

Brendan

http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/