pewter grey info?

ok most of the texers know me,85spraybomb,well i was wondering if anyone in
here has seen or has pictures of pewter grey sciroccos

there was a decal on the side of my scirocco that was removed years ago that
i bought from Rocco_Phil in june of this year,the previous owner said it was
a python decal,and it was like a dealer only thing,ive never heard of it,so
i wanted to see if anyone else did:
BTW:this is my auto-x car,and auto-x it does well,its got to be the best
scirocco purchase EVER
heres some info on the car(some of it is stuff i did recently,or just after
i got the car)
Engine/Drivetrain:(30k on motor)
Eurospec Head
Eurospec 272 Cam
Audi 3A Bottom End
Port&Polished Intake(Bellevue)
Neuspeed Throttle Body
K&N Filter
Non A/C
Non P/S
Jacobs Ignition
Rapid Parts Blue Igniter Wires
Dual Outlet Exhaust Manifold
TT Race Downpipe
2" Stainless TT Exhaust w/Dynomax
1.8 Hydro Oil Pump
4k Tranny(11k on it)
10w40 Castrol w/Fresh Mann 8/11/07
Weighted Shifter Rod
Homemade Short Throw Shifter

Suspension:
Koni Yellow Adjustables
Neuspeed Sport Springs
Neuspeed Front Strut Bar
Neuspeed Rear 4pt Strut Bar
Autotech 4pt Subframe
Autotech Front&Rear Hollow Sway Bars
Poly Bushings throughout

Brakes:
16v 22mm Master Cylinder
16v Prop Valves
10.1 Front & 8.9 Rear Discs
Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines

Interior:
Cloth Corrado Seats
3 Guage Panel(oil pressure,volt,oil temp)
16v Solidback Rear Seat
Kenwood KDC-MP6025 CD/MP3
Pioneer 4x6" Front&Rear
Momo Shift Knob
Mk1 Scirocco S Steering Wheel

Exterior:
Semi Faded/Scratched Pewter Grey Paint(LA7Y)
TSW Blade 15x7 w/Pirelli P700Z 195/50/15
16V Rear Spoiler
Deleted Rear Wiper
H4 HID Low Beams
Relayed Fogs
SCIROCCO decal under rear spoiler glass(came factory in 84?)
Newer Windshield & Seal
Repainted Bumpers

-Kenny
-85spraybomb on the tex
-3/84 LA7Y Pewter Grey Scirocco 8v(auto-x beast)
-10/84 Flatblack 85 Scirocco 8v(my ongoing project)