radio check?

C Boyko wrote:
> So I repeat my question, is something going on? (Yeah, nice cover Chris, I
> waited, but life's too short for whatever that was supposed to be, likely a
> video or something normal people get to see)

Nothing is going on except nothing.

It was five small pictures, three of a dilapidated airport control tower
and two stormy freeways with palm trees.

> PS so what IS the deal with the weather references???

He's in Hawaii, they had a 5.4 quake and the hurricane is named Flossie.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsus/Quakes/hv00025865.php
http://news.google.com/news?q=flossie

Geez.  And they call me schizo.  Next time say, "Guess where I am?"