[FS] Autotech G grind/Neuspeed gear

I've got a used Autotech G grind cam and nearly new Neuspeed adjustable
cam gear pulled from my '81 (now Karl's '81) for sale.
I'm looking to get $200 plus shipping for the pair, but I will seperate,
and take offers.  The cam retails for $100, the gear for $150.  The cam
is used (unknown mileage) but in excellent shape, I bought the gear new
in 2002, it has less than 2000 miles on it, and is PERFECT.

Shoot me an email off list if you're interested.

Pics available, I'll get them posted shortly.

Thanks,
Nate