Looking for a pass side turn signal MKII

If you want, I actually have a spare p/s euro turn signal, as well.

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Walter [mailto:dswalterwi@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 4:10 PM
To: Andrew Thomas Hartsig
Cc: Scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Looking for a pass side turn signal MKII

If it is a stock one I may have one.  I can check tonight.

On 8/10/07, Andrew Thomas Hartsig <hartsiga@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well some dumbass broke my passenger side front turn signal last
night. I
> see there's a cracked set on vortex for $10 shipped. Anyone got just a
> decent shape passenger side one for me? I don't really feel like
spending
> $50 for a NOS one. Oops almost forgot it's a 1984 so I need MKII's
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andy

Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 8V Black Scirocco (Daily Driver)
1984 8V Audi 4000s (RIP 2/14/2006)
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708939)
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (Ben's Car)
1971 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Beetle (sold)