Track Day North...reserve now...

On 6:39 pm 08/09/07 Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I dunno Cathy - if Drew wants to split some time and Mark
> will bring a set of tires, I *might* be convinced to go
> ahead and hit the track.  I'll have to count my (Canadian)
> pennies first.

I'm not sure that they will let you "split" track time, but we'll see.

> And to Chris - the best part is the party before / after at
> Cathy's place, a couple miles from the track.  :)  Bring
> the 'rocco and run it, even though it needs some tuning.
> Mine was slow and on some pretty sketchy street tires last
> year and it was still an amazing amount of fun.

Yeah, hopefully they'll do the ten lap deal or whatever it was last year.
It's a good way to try it out without killing off your brakes and tires
completely! They'll have drifting too if anyone's in the mood. And the
party's the thing for sure, be there or be square, or whatever...and we can
discuss dyno day details :)
Cathy