warning: now OT political (was "Bridge Collapse")

  We (all) conservatives, liberals, moderates, undecided are nothing more than lambs. No one thinks anymore. It is the sense of regurgitation that makes me sick (hahaha Pun!)

  The media has done a terrible job to put out information that is sensational in one end and censored in others. (this goes for ALL of our news). Who can you believe any more? Sound bites are what everyone knows and they are embedded in the popular lingo. Who is doing the research and being objective? Anymore it seems that the rumor mill is what prevails as the headlines.......

  Take the original tread..... I do not hear much if any about the collapse or the safety of the bridges in my area. Why is that? because the luster of the bridge making a mess in MN has worn off?  It was sensational enough to have all the goverment offices in town "x" USA claming to the safety of their bridges and talking about their record of safety or their semianual review of the structures.

  In MN here is a recovery effort underway, but that is no longer a headline. The war? What war? Oh the 2 minutes erratically dedicated in the news cast if we are lucky?

  Have I said enough? people are dying every were and we (the US) are contributing to the count at home and abroad. Whether it is for complacence or omission whether it is because of the war for oil or the disregard to safety by civil servants or shotty construction or melting ice by way of chemicals (all sound bites, mind you).

  I do not believe much I read any more. People are lambs, but I refuse to believe everything anymore , Cause I think I am a lion and lamb taste good!

  el t