warning: now OT political (was "Bridge Collapse")

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athabasca_Oil_Sands#Environmental_impacts

Well I don't believe everything Wiki says.  LOL  Let me rephrase a
previous statement.  I hope that a few are not destroying the land to
make a quick buck.  I do like Canada, what I have seen of it is
beautiful.

So some might say that the western world sold it's soul for oil...
Maybe.  I just wanna see if napalm really does stick to kids.